Many Inventors trying to bring their product inventions ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent ideas good an inspiration you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of services not seeking add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick look on your InventHelp Patent Services they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as it can.